ML Solutions Engineer
Seldon is looking for a Machine Learning Solutions Engineer to join our team. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. Our open source project seldon-core ( https://github.com/SeldonIO/seldon-core ) runs on top of Kubernetes and allows any model that can be packaged as a Docker container to be deployed and controlled as part of a larger runtime graph. We are working with various organisations to help them put machine learning models into production.
Your role at Seldon would be to:
- Work on the core tooling our customers need to successfully use our products and other open source Cloud Native tools such as Kubeflow and Argo.
- Apply understanding and acquire knowledge of the wide range of machine learning tools our customers use, for example, Tensorflow, Kubeflow, AWS Sagemaker, MLFlow, Spark etc.
- Work with customers to implement Seldon products, occasionally on client premises.
- Help develop Seldon product features.
You would be expected to keep abreast of the latest Cloud Native machine learning developments and support open source projects in this area.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Experience with data and Machine Learning pipelining and integrations in a commercial setting.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Familiarity with some Machine Learning toolkits.
- Familiarity with Linux OS environment.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets
- Healthcare benefits